Samsung unveiled a bigger brother of its Galaxy Note smartphone/tablet, amid rumours that a successor to the Note, which sold 10 million units in one year, will be launched on August 29. This is during the ongoing tussle between Apple and Samsung over copyright issues (update: Apple won) regarding features used in its devices.
FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE PLUS
- How To Install WordPress Manually On Your Website
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 Full Features and Specifications
- 8 Ways To Get Traffic To A New Blog or Website
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0: Features and Full Specifications
- HTC Desire VC: Features and Full Specifications
- Sony Xperia Go:Features and Full Specifications
- Samsung To Launch Galaxy Note 2 On August 29
- A Guide To Google Pagerank-All You Need To Know About PR
- Did A New Penguin Refresh Just Hit? Google Analytics Thinks So
- Apple To Announce iPhone 5 Release Date on September 12?
- Elouise Kral on Nokia Pureview Specifications and Technology Used in 41MP Camera
- Dexter on Corporate Society Review-Is It Genuine Or Fake?
- Rohit on Corporate Society Review-Is It Genuine Or Fake?
- Saurabh Saha on Corporate Society Review-Is It Genuine Or Fake?
- Jasjot Bains on Corporate Society Review-Is It Genuine Or Fake?